To refer a patient:
Contact the Division of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at 480-342-2270 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time, Monday through Friday. After business hours, contact the Referring Physician Service at 866-629-6362 (toll-free).
Contact the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at 904-956-3212 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. After business hours, contact the Referring Physician Service at 800-634-1417 (toll-free).
Contact the Division of Cardiovascular Surgery at 866-827-8810 (toll-free) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday. In case of emergency or urgent transfers, contact Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, at 507-255-2910, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Mayo Clinic cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeons are happy to discuss possible referrals with doctors and staff outside of Mayo Clinic.
Cardiovascular Update is a quarterly publication with brief educational reports of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Staff and Services Directory
Mayo Clinic Heart Care
Medical Professionals Videos
Continuous professional development
Mayo Clinic offers continuous professional development courses in a learner-centered interactive format. Mayo Clinic courses are delivered by faculty who are renowned in their field and passionate about education. Participation in Mayo Clinic continuous professional development courses offers timely evidence-based practices that can be implemented immediately.
Oct. 06, 2016
- U.S. News & World Report. U.S. News Best Hospitals 2014-15. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Dec. 29, 2014.
- Tordsen BW. Surgical Information Recording System. Jan. 27, 2015.
- Find award-winning hospitals near you. American Heart Association. http://hospitalmaps.heart.org/AHAMAP/map/qimap.jsp. Accessed Jan. 27, 2015.
- Mayo Clinic Children's Center becomes first accredited pediatric heart failure institute in Minnesota and fourth in the nation. PressReleaseHeadlines.com. http://pressreleaseheadlines.com/mayo-clinic-childrens-center-accredited-pediatric-heart-failure-institute-minnesota-fourth-nation-174647. Accessed Jan. 27, 2015.
- Centers of Excellence. Extracorporeal Life Support Organization. http://www.elso.org/Excellence/CentersofExcellence.aspx. Accessed Jan. 27, 2015.
- Doctors name America's top residency programs. U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/health-news/top-doctors/articles/2014/02/20/doctors-name-americas-top-residency-programs. Accessed Jan. 27, 2015.