Mayo Clinic physicians are investigating the effectiveness of a variety of procedures used in the diagnosis and treatment of tennis elbow.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors about tennis elbow on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 15, 2016
- DeLee JC, et al. Elbow tendinopathies and bursitis. In: DeLee & Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 4, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Lateral elbow tendinopathy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Tennis elbow (Lateral epicondylitis). American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00068. Accessed April 4, 2016.
- Jayanthi N. Epicondylitis (tennis and golf elbow). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 4, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Epicondylitis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 14, 2016.
- Barnes DE. Percutaneous ultrasonic tenotomy for chronic elbow tendinosis: A prospective study. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2015;24:67.
- Laskowski ER (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 13, 2016.
- Coombes BK, et al. Effect of corticosteroid injection, physiotherapy, or both on clinical outcomes in patients with unilateral lateral epicondylalgia: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2013;309:461.
- Gosens T, et al. Ongoing positive effect of platelet-rich plasma versus corticosteroid injection in lateral epicondylitis: A double-blind randomized controlled trial with 2-year follow-up. American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2011;39:1200.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 9, 2015.