in Adult health
New and updated
- LASIK surgery: Is it right for you? May 17, 2013 - Find out whether you're a good candidate for vision correction through LASIK surgery.
- Back pain at work: Preventing pain and injury May 16, 2013 - Back pain at work — Find out what causes back pain and how to avoid it.
- Slide show: Back exercises in 15 minutes a day May 16, 2013 - Want to prevent back pain? Improve your strength and flexibility with these back exercises.
- Slide show: Prevent back pain with good posture May 16, 2013 - Good posture can help prevent back pain. Find out how to stand tall.
- Slide show: Proper lifting techniques May 16, 2013 - Want to prevent back pain? Practice proper lifting techniques.
- When to brush your teeth May 14, 2013 - When should you brush your teeth? Understand how to protect your oral health.
- Oral health: Brush up on dental care basics May 14, 2013 - Oral health — Use these daily dental care tips to improve your oral health.
- Oral health: A window to your overall health May 11, 2013 - Oral health — Find out about the connection between your oral health and overall health.
- Choosing sunglasses: Is UV protection important? May 4, 2013 - When it comes to sunglasses, UV protection matters. Here's why.
- Mammogram guidelines: What are they? May 3, 2013 - Latest Mayo Clinic mammogram guidelines for breast cancer screening.