- Allergies and asthma: They often occur together Allergies and asthma? Find out how to control both conditions.
- Asthma Asthma — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this chronic lung condition.
- Anaphylaxis Anaphylaxis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, risk factors and treatment of this dangerous allergic reaction.
Treatments and drugs
- Allergy medications: Know your options Allergy medications — Find out which ones are likely to ease your symptoms.
- Prednisone and other corticosteroids Prednisone and other corticosteroid pills, creams and injections can cause side effects.
- Breast-feeding and medications: What's safe? Breast-feeding and medications — Understand which medications are safe to take while breast-feeding.
- Allergy shots Allergy shots — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure to ease allergy symptoms.
- Hypnosis Hypnosis — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure.