Dietitian's tip:This tasty salad dressing comes together in the blender in no time.
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Chill and serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving
|Serving size: 2 tablespoons|
|Total fat||2 g||Total carbohydrate||3.5 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g||Dietary fiber||trace|
|Trans fat||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||1 g||Protein||1 g|
|Fats and oils||1|