ResultsBy Mayo Clinic staff
CLICK TO ENLARGE
|Breast MRI results|
A doctor specializing in imaging techniques (radiologist) reviews the images from your breast MRI, and a member of your health care team will contact you to discuss the results of the test.
- MRI of the breast. RadiologyInfo.org. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=breastmr. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- Manual on contrast media v9. American College of Radiology. http://www.acr.org/Quality-Safety/Resources/Contrast-Manual. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- Slanetz PJ. MRI of the breast and emerging technologies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 6, 2013.
- Philpotts LE. Comprehensive breast imaging 2010. Seminars in Roentgenology. 2011;46:7.
- Saslow D, et al. American Cancer Society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as an adjunct to mammography. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2007;57:75.