- GERD GERD — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, diet issues of this acid reflux disease.
- Secondhand smoke: Avoid dangers in the air Secondhand smoke — Understand the dangers and consider options for clearing the air.
- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Tests and diagnosis
- Spirometry Spirometry — Overview covers definition, risks, results of spirometry testing to evaluate asthma and COPD.
- Influenza (flu) Influenza — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention and self-care of the flu.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- How much sleep do you really need? The usual advice is eight hours a night, but many factors, such as age and genetics, influence how much shut-eye you need.