- Smoking and pregnancy: Understand the risks Smoking and pregnancy — Know the dangers of tobacco and how to safely quit.
Tests and diagnosis
- Peak flow meter Peak flow meter — Overview covers how to use this simple tool to monitor asthma symptoms.
- Spirometry Spirometry — Overview covers definition, risks, results of spirometry testing to evaluate asthma and COPD.
- Pet allergy Pet allergy — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of allergy to some pets.
- Dust mite allergy Dust mite allergy — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of allergy to dust mites.
Treatments and drugs
- Treating asthma in children under 5 Asthma in children under 5: Understand symptoms, medications and treatment plans.
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11 Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11: Maintain control with an asthma action plan.
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older: Manage treatment with an asthma action plan.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Asthma in children: Creating an asthma action plan Managing childhood asthma can be complicated. Take control with a written action plan.
- Asthma: Limit asthma attacks caused by colds or flu Asthma, colds and flu — Keep your sneeze from turning into a wheeze.