Chronic daily headaches
- Stress symptoms: Effects on your body, feelings and behavior Stress symptoms — Learn how stress can affect your health so that you can take action.
- Migraine self-assessment Take this self-assessment and determine which treatment options might help you cope with your migraines.
- Common headache types Migraine headache, tension headache, cluster headache — how each type affects you.
- Managing fibromyalgia symptoms Fibromyalgia symptoms are hard to control. Medication and mind-body therapies can make a difference.
- Headaches and hormones: What's the connection? Headaches are a fact of life for many women. Here's why.
- Convergence insufficiency Convergence insufficiency — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, diagnosis, treatment of this vision disorder.
Treatments and drugs
- Headaches: Treatment depends on your diagnosis and symptoms To combat your headaches, you must first determine what type of headaches you have.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Migraines: Simple steps to head off the pain Migraines may be less frequent and less severe with these self-care strategies.
- Tension-type headaches: Self-care measures for relief Most headaches respond to medication. But healthy lifestyle choices are important, too.
- Headaches: Reduce stress to prevent the pain Headaches seem worse when you're under stress — and stress by itself can trigger headaches.
- Chiropractic adjustment Chiropractic adjustment — Overview covers definition, what to expect from spinal manipulation treatment for back pain.
- Biofeedback: Using your mind to improve your health Biofeedback is a technique you can learn to control your body's responses, such as your heart rate. It can be helpful for a variety of health problems.