Constipation in children
Tests and diagnosis
- Colonoscopy Colonoscopy — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this exam to detect colon disease.
- Barium enema Barium enema — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this exam to detect colon disease.
- Potty training: How to get the job done Potty training — your guide to potty-training basics, including when to start and what to do.
- Encopresis Encopresis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatments of childhood stool holding.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Beans and other legumes: Types and cooking tips Here's help in selecting and preparing beans and other nutritious legumes.
- Over-the-counter laxatives for constipation: Use with caution Learn how over-the-counter laxatives relieve constipation and which are safe to use.