- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Tests and diagnosis
- Colonoscopy Colonoscopy — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this exam to detect colon disease.
- Barium enema Barium enema — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this exam to detect colon disease.
- Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of this sometimes embarrassing, painful condition.
- Hypercalcemia Hypercalcemia — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms, treatment of high calcium level in your blood.
Treatments and drugs
- Breast-feeding and medications: What's safe? Breast-feeding and medications — Understand which medications are safe to take while breast-feeding.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Over-the-counter laxatives for constipation: Use with caution Learn how over-the-counter laxatives relieve constipation and which are safe to use.