Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Less common or rare
- Burning, blistering, crusting, itching, severe redness, or swelling of the skin
- Dryness or peeling of the skin
- Eye irritation
- Feeling of warmth, mild stinging, or redness of the skin
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Oiliness or tenderness of the skin
- Painful irritation of the skin
- Redness or other discoloration of the skin
- Redness, swelling, or itching of the eyelid
- Severe sunburn
- Skin rash
- Swelling of the eyes, face, and nose
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.