Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Rare
- Blistering, burning, dryness, itching, peeling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- Acne or oily skin
- Increased hair growth, especially on the face
- Increased loss of hair, especially on the scalp
- Reddish purple lines on arms, face, legs, trunk, or groin
- Thinning of skin with easy bruising
Many of the above side effects are more likely to occur in children, who may absorb greater amounts of this medicine.
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.