Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Rare
- Bluish tone to the skin
- Changes in blood pressure or heart rate
- Eating problems
- Irregular breathing
- Pale skin
- Passage of loose green stools
- Sore throat and fever
- Stomach bloating with or without vomiting
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:Less common
- Blindness or changes in vision
- Burning, itching, redness, skin rash, swelling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Mental confusion
- Mild depression
- Stomach pain
- Swollen mouth and tongue
- Unpleasant taste
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.