Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:More common
- Chilly sensation
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Feeling of discomfort
- Inflammation of joints
- Itching, especially of hands or feet
- Muscle aches
- Rapid rise in body temperature
- Reddening of skin, especially around ears
- Swelling of eyes, face, or inside of nose
- Swollen lymph glands
- Unusual tiredness or weakness, sudden and severe
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.