Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Rare
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Itching, especially of soles or palms
- Reddening of skin, especially around ears
- Swelling of eyes, face, or inside of nose
- Unusual tiredness or weakness, sudden and severe
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.