Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:Less common
- Itching or skin rash (continued)
- Acne at site of application
- Burning of scalp
- Facial hair growth
- Increased hair loss
- Inflammation or soreness at root of hair
- Reddened skin
- Swelling of face
- Blurred vision or other changes in vision
- Chest pain
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Numbness or tingling of hands, feet, or face
- Swelling of face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- Weight gain (rapid)
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.