It is important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits. This will allow your doctor to see if the medicine is working properly and to decide if you should continue to use it .
If your symptoms do not improve within a few days or if they become worse, check with your doctor .
You should not use any of the following medicines while you are using conivaptan :
- Clarithromycin (e.g., Biaxin®).
- Indinavir (e.g., Crixivan®).
- Itraconazole (e.g., Sporanox®).
- Ketoconazole (e.g., Nizoral®).
- Ritonavir (e.g., Norvir®) .