Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:More Common
- Blurred vision
- Dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Chest tightness or heaviness
- Cloudy urine
- Cold sweats
- Decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:More Common
- Feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- Sensation of spinning
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.