Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Stop taking this medicine and get emergency help immediately if any of the following effects occur:Signs and symptoms of too much medicine being absorbed by the body
- Blurred or double vision
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Feeling hot, cold, or numb
- Increased sweating
- Ringing or buzzing in ears
- Shivering or trembling
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual anxiety, excitement, nervousness, or restlessness
- Unusual paleness
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:Less common
- Burning, stinging, swelling, or tenderness not present before treatment
- Skin rash, redness, itching, or hives at or near place of application
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.