Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Less common
- Large swellings that look like hives on the skin or in the mouth or throat
- Blurred or double vision
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Feeling hot, cold, or numb
- Increased sweating
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Shivering or trembling
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- Troubled breathing
- Unusual anxiety, excitement, nervousness, or restlessness
- Unusual paleness
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- Burning, stinging, or tenderness not present before treatment
- Skin rash, redness, itching, or hives
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.