Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Rare
- Bluish color of the fingernails, lips, skin, palms, or nail beds
- Blistering, burning, crusting, dryness, or flaking of the skin
- Cracking, itching, redness, or stinging of the skin
- Dark urine
- Difficulty with breathing
- Difficulty with walking
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Inability to feel hands and feet
- Irritation of the nose
- Itching, scaling, severe redness, soreness, or swelling of the skin
- Pale skin
- Rapid heart rate
- Red, sore eyes
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual drowsiness, dullness, tiredness, weakness, or feeling of sluggishness
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.