Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur:More common
- Blood in the urine
- Burning while urinating
- Difficult or painful urination
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Lower stomach pain or spasm
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- Fast heartbeat
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- Reddening of the skin, especially around the ears
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Tightness in the chest
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.