Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Incidence not known
- Bloody stools
- Decreased urine output
- Dizziness or fainting
- Dry mouth
- Fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- Hives, itching or skin rash
- Jerking or shaking of the muscles
- Joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- Pinpoint red or purple spots on the skin
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, ankles, hands, or feet
- Tightness in the chest
- Troubled breathing or swallowing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.