End of life
- Terminal illness: Supporting a terminally ill loved one Terminal illness — Understand how to support a dying loved one.
- Hospice care: Comforting the terminally ill Hospice care — Comfort and support for people who are terminally ill.
- End of life: Caring for a dying loved one End of life — Take steps to make your dying loved one comfortable.
- Living wills and advance directives for medical decisions Living wills and other advance directives describe your treatment preferences in end-of-life situations.
- Home care services: Questions to ask Home care services — Know what to ask when choosing a home health care provider.
- Grief: Coping with reminders after a loss Grief — After a loved one dies, reminders can reignite grief. Here's help continuing to heal.
- Suicide grief: Healing after a loved one's suicide Suicide — Coping with pain and grief after a loved one's suicide.
- Infant death: Grief and the path to remembrance Infant death — A Mayo Clinic psychologist answers challenging questions about dealing with infant death.
- Dealing with grief: Confronting painful emotions Dealing with grief — A Mayo Clinic oncologist shares personal insights on the healing process.
- Psychotherapy Psychotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this mental health treatment.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy Cognitive behavioral therapy — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this mental health treatment.
- Pregnancy loss: How to cope Pregnancy loss is devastating. Consider ways to cope with your grief and move toward healing.
- Helping children cope: Tips for talking about tragedy Helping children cope with tragedy isn't easy. Consider practical ways to support your child.
- Complicated grief Complicated grief — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and coping skills.