- Birth control pill FAQ: Benefits, risks and choices Birth control pill — Get answers to frequently asked questions about taking the pill.
- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Treatments and drugs
- Fertility preservation: Understand your options before cancer treatment Fertility preservation — Know what you can do to preserve your fertility before cancer treatment.
- Egg freezing Egg freezing — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this fertility preservation method.
- Abdominal hysterectomy Abdominal hysterectomy — Surgery that removes the uterus and treats gynecologic conditions, such as uterine cancer.
- Vaginal hysterectomy Vaginal hysterectomy removes the uterus through the vagina to treat gynecologic conditions.
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during cancer chemotherapy treatment.
- Brachytherapy Brachytherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this type of radiation therapy for cancer.