Gluten-free recipesBy Mayo Clinic staff
Original Article: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gluten-free-recipes/MY02142
Nutrition basics (20)
- Sodium: How to tame your salt habit
- Healthy diet: Do you follow dietary guidelines?
- Boiling down the dietary guidelines
- see all in Nutrition basics
Healthy diets (12)
- Mediterranean diet: A heart-healthy eating plan
- DASH diet: Tips for dining out
- DASH diet: Tips for shopping and cooking
- see all in Healthy diets
Healthy cooking (14)
- Healthy chicken recipes
- Meatless meals: The benefits of eating less meat
- Healthy cooking for 1 or 2
- see all in Healthy cooking
Healthy menus and shopping strategies (13)
- Fast food: Tips for choosing healthier options
- Holiday recipes: Celebrate with healthy, festive fare
- Organic foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- see all in Healthy menus and shopping strategies
Nutritional supplements (3)
- Supplements: Nutrition in a pill?
- Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance
- Herbal supplements: What to know before you buy
A gluten-free diet doesn't have to be short on taste or nutrition.By Mayo Clinic staff
Do you have celiac disease or cook for someone who does? Cooking gluten-free takes a little planning, but it's not as daunting as it might seem. Check out these healthy gluten-free recipes.
Salads and sides