Healthy aging: Over 50
- DHEA: Evidence for anti-aging claims is weak DHEA — A Mayo Clinic specialist answers questions about the popular anti-aging supplement.
- Easy bruising: Common as you age Easy bruising — Get the facts about easy bruising and aging.
- Human growth hormone (HGH): Does it slow aging? Human growth hormone — an anti-aging breakthrough or scam? Know the facts.
- Delayed ejaculation Delayed ejaculation — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of delayed or absent ejaculation.
- Bone health: Tips to keep your bones healthy Bone health — Find out what you can do to promote and protect bone health.
- Tai chi: A gentle way to fight stress The gentle movements of tai chi reduce stress and offer other health benefits.
- Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance Considering calcium supplements? First figure out how much calcium you need. Then weigh the pros and cons of calcium supplements.
- Heart-healthy diet: 8 steps to prevent heart disease Ready to start your heart-healthy diet? Here are eight tips to get you started.
- Exercising with osteoporosis: Stay active the safe way Osteoporosis weakens your bones, but you can still exercise — in fact, you should.
- Sexual health and aging: Keep the passion alive Sexual feelings don't disappear as you age. Here's how to keep the flame burning.
- Healthy cooking for 1 or 2 Don't give up on healthy cooking just because you're cooking for one or two.
- Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity Improve your heart health, mood, stamina and more with regular physical activity.
- Senior sex: Tips for older men Senior sex — Tips for the aging man.
- Exercise: When to check with your doctor first Regular exercise is important. But know when to check with your doctor first.
- Weight loss: 6 strategies for success Weight loss — Help make your weight-loss goals a reality with these six strategies.
- Functional fitness training: Is it right for you? Functional fitness exercises mimic everyday tasks. Should they be part of your workout?
- Diabetes, prostate cancer and ED Erectile dysfunction is a common complication of diabetes and prostate cancer. Consider treatment options.
- Taming rheumatoid arthritis pain Rheumatoid arthritis pain — Reduce its impact on everyday life with these tips on joint protection, exercise, relaxation and knowing your limits.
- Arm lift Arm lift — Overview covers how it's done, risks and results of this cosmetic procedure to change the appearance of your arms.
- Face-lift Face-lift — Overview covers why it's done, the risks and what you can expect from this procedure to help your face and neck look younger.
- Preventing anal fissures Some ways to prevent tearing of the anus.
- Dermabrasion Dermabrasion — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this skin-resurfacing procedure.
- Options for osteoporosis therapy Osteoporosis therapy isn't one size fits all. Review the options.
- Outsmarting osteoarthritis pain Chronic osteoarthritis pain is a formidable obstacle, but self-help can preserve independence.
- Laser resurfacing Laser resurfacing — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this wrinkle treatment procedure.
- Fall prevention: 6 tips to prevent falls Fall prevention — Take simple steps to prevent falls and maintain your independence.
- Memory loss: 7 tips to improve your memory Memory loss can be concerning. Take control by staying active and engaged.
- Older drivers: 7 tips for driver safety Older drivers — Simple steps help ensure safe driving as you get older.
- Long term care: Early planning pays off Long term care — Consider tips on choosing and paying for long term health care.
- Aging: What to expect Understand the natural changes that come with aging.
- Hearing loss Hearing loss — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of age- and noise-related hearing loss.
- Home care services: Questions to ask Home care services — Know what to ask when choosing a home health care provider.
- Alzheimer's disease Alzheimer's disease — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this debilitating disorder.
- Adult day service: What you need to know Adult day service — Find out if it's right for your loved one.
- Home safety tips: Preparing for Alzheimer's caregiving Home safety tips for Alzheimer's caregivers — Understand how to prevent dangerous situations.
- Caring for the elderly: Dealing with resistance Caring for the elderly — Follow these tips to manage a loved one's resistance to care.