Dietitian's tip: Instead of a whipped cream pie, this dessert — similar to a tart — has more healthy fruit. If you prefer, you can use any type of fresh, unsweetened berries, such as strawberries, blueberries or blackberries.
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, about 9 inches in diameter
- 1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint raspberries, rinsed and drained
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar. Gently spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Just before serving, spread the crushed pineapple over the cream cheese. Add the raspberries. Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
|Total fat||5 g||Total carbohydrate||24 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g||Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||trace||Protein||5 g|
|Grains and grain products||1|
|Fats and oils||1|