Tests and diagnosis
- Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration — Overview covers definition, risks, results of these procedures.
- HIV testing When should you be tested for HIV? Learn what options are available.
- STD testing: What's right for you? STD testing isn't the same for everyone. Find out what's recommended for you.
- Drug addiction Drug addiction — Comprehensive overview covers signs, symptoms, causes, treatment of this chemical dependence.
- Pericardial effusion Pericardial effusion — Overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of excess fluid around the heart.
- Dementia Dementia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatments of this mental deterioration.
- Meningitis Meningitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this brain and spinal cord inflammation.
Treatments and drugs
- Thalidomide: Research advances in cancer and other conditions Thalidomide — Comprehensive overview covers research, complications and uses, including treatment of multiple myeloma.
- Gene therapy Gene therapy — Overview covers definition, risk, results of this experimental procedure.
- Female condom Female condom — Overview covers definition, risks, instructions for using this type of contraception.
- Health issues for lesbians: Prevention first Health issues for lesbians — Understand primary health concerns and how to promote good health.
- Health issues for gay men: Prevention first Health issues for gay men — Understand primary health concerns and how to promote good health.