in Infant and toddler health
New and updated
- Baby sunscreen: What's recommended? June 14, 2013 - Baby sunscreen — A Mayo Clinic specialist explains when it's safe for a baby to wear sunscreen.
- Starting solids: When is the right time? June 6, 2013 - Starting solids — A Mayo Clinic specialist explains when to start feeding your baby solid foods.
- Infant choking: How to keep your baby safe June 6, 2013 - Infant choking — Follow simple tips to help protect your baby from choking.
- Solid foods: How to get your baby started June 6, 2013 - Solid foods — Tips for introducing your baby to solid foods.
- New sibling: Who is this and why is she in my house? June 4, 2013 - Preparing a child for a new sibling takes thought. Here's help getting started.
- Spitting up in babies: What's normal, what's not May 22, 2013 - Spitting up in babies is common — and usually nothing to worry about.