Chronic kidney failure
Tests and diagnosis
- Kidney biopsy Kidney biopsy — Overview covers definition, risks, results for this procedure to examine kidney tissue.
- Membranous nephropathy Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and causes of membranous nephropathy.
Treatments and drugs
- Hemodialysis Hemodialysis — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this procedure to treat kidney failure.
- Peritoneal dialysis Peritoneal dialysis — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this procedure to treat kidney failure.
- Kidney transplant Kidney transplant — Overview covers why kidney transplantation is done, what to expect, risks and results.
Coping and support
- Palliative care: Symptom relief during illness Palliative care — A holistic approach to improving quality of life during serious illness.