Long QT syndrome
- Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) Sudden infant death syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers causes, risks and prevention of SIDS.
Tests and diagnosis
- Stress test A stress test — Overview covers what to expect and results of this heart test.
- Ventricular fibrillation Ventricular fibrillation — Comprehensive overview covers the causes and treatments of this life-threatening heart arrhythmia.
- Sudden death in young people — Heart problems often blamed Sudden death in young people is rare, but those at risk can take precautions.
- Automated external defibrillators: Do you need an AED? Automated external defibrillators are available without a prescription. Should you get one?