Male breast cancer
Tests and diagnosis
- Breast cancer staging Breast cancer staging helps predict your likely response to different breast cancer treatments.
- Breast cancer types: What your type means Understand types of breast cancer and how they differ.
- Bone metastasis Bone metastasis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of bone metastasis in people with cancer.
Treatments and drugs
- Mastectomy Mastectomy — Overview covers definition, preparation, risks of this breast cancer surgery.
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during cancer chemotherapy treatment.
- Hormone therapy for breast cancer Hormone therapy for breast cancer — Overview covers why it's done, risks and results.
- Mindfulness exercises: How to get started Mindfulness exercises — Understand ways to practice mindfulness.
- Breast cancer chemoprevention: Medicines that reduce breast cancer risk Breast cancer chemoprevention — drugs for breast cancer prevention in high-risk women.
- Genetic testing for breast cancer: Psychological and social impact How the results of genetic testing may affect you and your family members.