- Neti pot
- Video: Tai chi
Subscribe to Housecall
Our weekly general interest
e-newsletter keeps you up to date on a wide variety of health topics.
Mayo Clinic Housecall
Stay up to date on the latest health information.
What you get
- Free weekly e-newsletter
- Mayo Clinic expertise
- Recipes, tools and other helpful information
- We do not share your e-mail address
A neti pot is a container designed to rinse the nasal cavity.
Mayo Clinic products and services
- Book: Mayo Clinic Book of Alternative Medicine, 2nd Edition
- Kombucha tea: Does it have health benefits?
- Do infrared saunas have any health benefits?
- Aromatherapy: Is it worthwhile?
- Are probiotics and prebiotics important for health?
- Candida cleanse diet: What does it treat?
- Colloidal silver: Is it safe or effective?
- What is hot yoga?
- Ear candling: Is it safe?
- Detox foot pads: Do they really work?
- Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful?
- Does prickly pear cactus have health benefits?
- What is reflexology?
- Mindfulness exercises: How to get started
- Pet therapy: Man's best friend as healer
- Herbal supplements may not mix with heart medicines
- Complementary and alternative medicine: Evaluate treatment claims
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Ear infection treatment: Do alternative therapies work?
- Alternative cancer treatments: 11 options to consider
- Massage: Get in touch with its many benefits
- Tai chi: A gentle way to fight stress
- Ginkgo biloba: Can it prevent memory loss?
- Cupping therapy: Can it relieve fibromyalgia pain?
- Echinacea: Is it effective for the common cold?
- Oil of oregano: Can it treat sinusitis?
- Zinc for colds: The final word?
- Yucca: Can it relieve arthritis pain?
- Cancer pain relief crucial to quality of life
- Yoga can help caregivers find inner calm
- Valerian: A safe and effective herbal sleep aid?
- Psoriasis treatment: Can fish oil supplements reduce symptoms?
- Do weight-loss products such as Sensa work?
- Creative process helps cancer survivors with overall well-being
- Mind-body connection is mysterious but powerful
- Acupuncture for back pain?
- Yoga helps cancer survivors with overall well-being
- Explore the uplifting effects of aromatherapy
- Diabetes treatment: Can cinnamon lower blood sugar?
- Yoga, mindfulness and other tools can aid recovery
- Biofeedback: Using your mind to improve your health
- The importance of human touch for cancer patients
- Video: Tai chi
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Natural remedies for depression: Are they effective?
- Natural aphrodisiacs: Do they work?
- Vitamin B-12: Can it improve memory in Alzheimer's?
- What is wheatgrass — And why is it in my drink?
- Huperzine A: Can it treat Alzheimer's?
© 1998-2013 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "EmbodyHealth," "Enhance your life," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
E-mail this page* Required fields
Share this on ...
Link to this pageTo link to this page, copy this HTML and paste it onto your Web page.