- Headaches in children Headaches in children — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms and treatments.
- Migraine self-assessment Take this self-assessment and determine which treatment options might help you cope with your migraines.
- Common headache types Migraine headache, tension headache, cluster headache — How each type affects you.
- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Tests and diagnosis
- MRI MRI — Overview covers definition, preparation, results of this diagnostic test.
- CT scan CT scan — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this imaging procedure.
- Lumbar puncture (spinal tap) Lumbar puncture (spinal tap) — Overview covers definition, risks and results of this procedure.
- SPECT scan SPECT scan — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this imaging test.
- Exercise headaches Exercise headaches — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatments of this puzzling disorder.
- Headaches and hormones: What's the connection? Headaches are a fact of life for many women. Here's why.
- Rebound headaches Rebound headaches — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this often puzzling disorder.
Treatments and drugs
- Serotonin syndrome Serotonin syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of condition caused by too much medication.
- Headaches: Treatment depends on your diagnosis and symptoms To combat your headaches, you must first determine what type of headaches you have.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Migraines: Simple steps to head off the pain Migraines may be less frequent and less severe with these self-care strategies.
- Sleep tips: 7 steps to better sleep Better sleep can be yours! Consider sleep tips for the weary.
- Relaxation techniques: Try these steps to reduce stress Relaxation techniques — Learn ways to reduce stress and bring more calm into your life.
- Massage: Get in touch with its many benefits Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being. See if it's right for you.
- Biofeedback: Using your mind to improve your health Biofeedback is a technique you can learn to control your body's responses, such as your heart rate. It can be helpful for a variety of health problems.
- Acupuncture Acupuncture — Overview covers definition, risks, benefits of this alternative treatment.