Tests and diagnosis
- Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration — Overview covers definition, risks, results of these procedures.
- Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) — Comprehensive overview covers this blood cell disorder.
Treatments and drugs
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during cancer chemotherapy treatment.
- Thalidomide: Research advances in cancer and other conditions Thalidomide — Comprehensive overview covers research, complications and uses, including treatment of multiple myeloma.
- Stem cells: What they are and what they do Stem cells FAQs — Covers stem cell types, including natural and bioengineered stem cells, uses and ethical issues.
- Tai chi: A gentle way to fight stress The gentle movements of tai chi reduce stress and offer other health benefits.
- Biofeedback: Using your mind to improve your health Biofeedback is a technique you can learn to control your body's responses, such as your heart rate. It can be helpful for a variety of health problems.