SymptomsBy Mayo Clinic staff
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma symptoms may include:
- Swollen lymph nodes in your neck, armpits or groin
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Chest pain, coughing or trouble breathing
- Night sweats
- Weight loss
When to see a doctor
Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any persistent signs and symptoms that worry you.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/#/diseaseinformation/lymphoma/nonhodgkinlymphoma. Accessed Dec. 15, 2011.
- Wilson WH, et al. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. In: Abeloff MD, et al. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone; 2008:2371.
- What you need to know about non-Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/non-hodgkin-lymphoma. Accessed Dec. 15, 2011.
- Types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/Non-HodgkinLymphoma/DetailedGuide/non-hodgkin-lymphoma-types-of-non-hodgkin-lymphoma. Accessed Dec. 15, 2011.
- Rituxan (prescribing information). South San Francisco, Calif.: Genentech Inc.; 2011. http://www.rituxan.com/index.html. Accessed Dec. 15, 2011.