Tests and diagnosis
- Biopsy: Types of biopsy procedures used to diagnose cancer Biopsy procedures, including needle biopsy and bone marrow biopsy, are used to diagnose cancer.
- Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration Bone marrow biopsy and aspiration — Overview covers definition, risks, results of these procedures.
- Hematocrit test Hematocrit test — Overview covers definition, results of a test to measure red blood cell concentration.
- Pericardial effusion Pericardial effusion — Overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of excess fluid around the heart.
- Bone metastasis Bone metastasis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of bone metastasis in people with cancer.
Treatments and drugs
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during cancer chemotherapy treatment.