in Nutrition and healthy eating
New and updated
- Restaurants get on board with gluten-free cooking May 25, 2013 - More chefs are learning about celiac disease and adding gluten-free items to their menus.
- Juicing and blending with a focus on flavor May 22, 2013 - Are you on a liquid diet? Check out these tips for making your diet as nourishing and tasty as possible.
- What is BPA? Should I be worried about it? May 21, 2013 - Heard about BPA but not sure what it is? See what products it's in and explore possible alternatives if you're concerned about safety.
- DASH diet: Tips for dining out May 18, 2013 - The DASH diet doesn't mean you can never eat out. These tips can help you make healthier choices whether you're at a fast-food chain or a fancy restaurant.
- DASH diet: Tips for shopping and cooking May 18, 2013 - The DASH diet doesn't have to be difficult. These tips can help you shop and cook according to DASH diet principles.
- DASH diet: Healthy eating to lower your blood pressure May 15, 2013 - The DASH diet — Follow this eating approach for better blood pressure and other health benefits.
- Safe juicing and blending May 14, 2013 - Before you turn on the juicer or blender, be sure to read these food safety tips.
- DASH diet: Guide to recommended servings May 7, 2013 - DASH diet: Use this table of recommended servings to plan meals.
- Is NEAT part of your weight-control plan? May 1, 2013 - NEAT stands for non-exercise activity thermogenesis. Things like housework, walking to meetings, and taking the stairs are NEAT. And they all burn calories.