- Obesity Obesity — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment and prevention of this serious health risk.
- Birth control pill FAQ: Benefits, risks and choices Birth control pill — Get answers to frequently asked questions about taking the pill.
Tests and diagnosis
- CA 125 test CA 125 test — Overview covers definition, preparation, results of this cancer blood test.
- Pelvic exam Pelvic exam — Overview covers definition, what to expect and results of this procedure.
Treatments and drugs
- Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery) Oophorectomy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during ovary removal surgery.
- Vaginal hysterectomy Vaginal hysterectomy removes the uterus through the vagina to treat gynecologic conditions.
- Fertility preservation: Understand your options before cancer treatment Fertility preservation — Know what you can do to preserve your fertility before cancer treatment.
- Abdominal hysterectomy Abdominal hysterectomy — Surgery that removes the uterus and treats gynecologic conditions, such as uterine cancer.
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during cancer chemotherapy treatment.
- Egg freezing Egg freezing — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this fertility preservation method.
- Prophylactic oophorectomy: Preventing cancer by surgically removing your ovaries Prophylactic oophorectomy — surgery that reduces risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
- Tubal ligation Tubal ligation — Overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during this type of female sterilization.