- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Tests and diagnosis
- Sed rate (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) Sed rate — Overview covers definition and results of this test to detect signs of inflammation.
- Chest X-rays Chest X-rays — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this imaging test.
- Primary immunodeficiency Primary immunodeficiency — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment.
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) Respiratory syncytial virus — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, self-care of this common respiratory infection.
- Anthrax Anthrax — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, vaccine, risks of this deadly bacterial disease.
- Influenza (flu) Influenza — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention and self-care of the flu.
- Vaccines: Keep your child's shots on track Vaccines protect children from serious and potentially fatal diseases. Use this guide to keep your child's immunizations on track.
- Vaccines for adults: Which do you need? Vaccines offer protection from infectious diseases. Get the facts on which vaccines are recommended for adults.