Dietitian's tip: This is a tastier and healthier version to traditional potato salad — and it's low in fat and sodium.
By Mayo Clinic staff
- 1 pound potatoes, diced and boiled or steamed
- 1 large yellow onion, minced (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve.
Source: Created by the chefs at Mayo Clinic's Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center.