- Chewing tobacco: Not a safe alternative to cigarettes Chewing tobacco — Chewing tobacco and other forms of smokeless tobacco pose numerous health risks.
- Quitting smoking: 10 ways to resist tobacco cravings Quitting smoking — When a tobacco craving strikes, use some of these tips to resist.
- Quit-smoking products: Boost your chance of quitting for good Quit-smoking products — Learn about products to help you quit smoking.
- Bad breath Bad breath — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment and prevention.
- Lung cancer Lung cancer — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of non-small and small cell types.
- Nicotine dependence Nicotine dependence — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, complications, treatment of this difficult-to-break addiction.
- Massage: Get in touch with its many benefits Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being. See if it's right for you.
- Cancer prevention: 7 tips to reduce your risk Cancer prevention — Real-life strategies to reduce your risk of cancer.
- Secondhand smoke: Avoid dangers in the air Secondhand smoke — Understand the dangers and consider options for clearing the air.
- Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin Skin care gimmicks abound — but don't fall for the hype. Get younger, healthier looking skin with these simple skin care tips.
Quit-smoking action plan
- Smoking cessation: Creating a quit-smoking plan Smoking cessation — Follow this guide to help stop smoking for good.
- Quit smoking: Proven strategies to help you quit Quit smoking — Call on these strategies and resources to help you reach your smoke-free goal.
- Teen smoking: How to help your teen quit Teen smoking is a big deal. Take action against teen smoking — starting today.
- Hypnosis Hypnosis — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure.
- Stress symptoms: Effects on your body, feelings and behavior Stress symptoms — Learn how stress can affect your health so that you can take action.
- Support groups: Make connections, get help Support groups connect people facing similar challenges. Members share experiences and advice.
- Relaxation techniques: Try these steps to reduce stress Relaxation techniques — Learn ways to reduce stress and bring more calm into your life.
- Stress management: Re-examine your stress reactions Stress management — Identify unhealthy coping methods and adopt new ones.