- Pectus excavatum Pectus excavatum — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, complications of this deformity of the chest.
Treatments and drugs
- Back surgery: When is it a good idea? Back pain rarely requires surgery. Research your options before going under the knife.
- Spinal fusion Spinal fusion — Overview covers risks, preparation, results of this surgery to treat spine disorders.
- Chiropractic adjustment Chiropractic adjustment — Overview covers definition, what to expect from spinal manipulation treatment for back pain.
- Biofeedback: Using your mind to improve your health Biofeedback is a technique you can learn to control your body's responses, such as your heart rate. It can be helpful for a variety of health problems.