Tests and diagnosis
- Biopsy: Types of biopsy procedures used to diagnose cancer Biopsy procedures, including needle biopsy and bone marrow biopsy, are used to diagnose cancer.
- Skin biopsy Skin biopsy — Overview covers definition, risks and what to expect during this skin test.
- Sunburn Sunburn — Comprehensive overview covers prevention, home treatments and when to see your doctor.
Treatments and drugs
- Mohs surgery Mohs surgery — Comprehensive overview covers definition, risks, what to expect during this skin cancer procedure.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin Skin care gimmicks abound — but don't fall for the hype. Get younger, healthier looking skin with these simple skin care tips.