Nutrition basics (20)
- Sodium: How to tame your salt habit
- Healthy diet: Do you follow dietary guidelines?
- Boiling down the dietary guidelines
- see all in Nutrition basics
Healthy diets (12)
- Mediterranean diet: A heart-healthy eating plan
- DASH diet: Tips for dining out
- DASH diet: Tips for shopping and cooking
- see all in Healthy diets
Healthy cooking (14)
- Healthy chicken recipes
- Meatless meals: The benefits of eating less meat
- Healthy cooking for 1 or 2
- see all in Healthy cooking
Healthy menus and shopping strategies (13)
- Fast food: Tips for choosing healthier options
- Holiday recipes: Celebrate with healthy, festive fare
- Organic foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- see all in Healthy menus and shopping strategies
Nutritional supplements (3)
- Supplements: Nutrition in a pill?
- Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance
- Herbal supplements: What to know before you buy
Soup recipes: Explore the possibilities
The weather doesn't have to be chilly for you to enjoy a nice bowl of soup. Find a soup recipe for every season and every taste.By Mayo Clinic staff
When you think of soup recipes, you probably think of chicken noodle soup. And while that may be a family favorite, it needn't be the only soup recipe in your repertoire. Explore the variety of soup recipes. And don't wait for cold weather. The following soup recipes are for every season.
Soups for all seasons
Hearty soups and stews