Spontaneous coronary artery dissection
- Birth control pill FAQ: Benefits, risks and choices The birth control pill is surrounded by misinformation. Get the facts about common concerns and questions about taking the pill.
- Dizziness Dizziness — Comprehensive overview covers types, symptoms, causes, treatments of this common health concern.
- Chest pain Chest pain — Comprehensive overview covers causes, diagnosis, treatment of problems this symptom may signal.
Tests and diagnosis
- CT scan CT scan — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this imaging procedure.
- Ultrasound Ultrasound — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure.
- CT angiogram Computerized tomography (CT) angiogram — Overview covers risks and results of this heart disease test.
- Coronary angiogram Coronary angiogram — Overview covers preparation, risks and results of this heart disease test.
Treatments and drugs
- Coronary angioplasty and stents Coronary angioplasty and stents — Overview covers definition and results of this heart procedure.
- Choosing blood pressure medications High blood pressure medications — Here are some options for high blood pressure medications.
- Angina treatment: Stents, drugs, lifestyle changes — What's best? Choosing angina treatment — stents, medications or lifestyle changes — can be confusing. Find out more.
- Coronary bypass surgery Coronary bypass surgery — Overview covers risks and results of this open-heart surgery.
- Drug-eluting stents: Do they increase heart attack risk? Drug-eluting stents are generally safe if used with proper medications. Find out more.