Sudden cardiac arrest
Tests and diagnosis
- Blood tests for heart disease Blood tests offer clues to your heart health. Here's information about these blood tests.
- Brugada syndrome Brugada syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatments for this heart rhythm disorder.
- Sudden death in young people — Heart problems often blamed Sudden death in young people is rare, but those at risk can take precautions.
Treatments and drugs
- Cardiac ablation Cardiac ablation — Overview covers risks, results of this surgery to correct heart rhythm problems.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR): First aid First-aid instructions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Automated external defibrillators: Do you need an AED? Automated external defibrillators are available without a prescription. Should you get one?