Nutrition basics (19)
- Boiling down the dietary guidelines
- Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet
- Artificial sweeteners and other sugar substitutes
- see all in Nutrition basics
Healthy diets (12)
- DASH diet: Tips for dining out
- DASH diet: Tips for shopping and cooking
- DASH diet: Healthy eating to lower your blood pressure
- see all in Healthy diets
Healthy cooking (14)
- Healthy chicken recipes
- Meatless meals: The benefits of eating less meat
- Healthy cooking for 1 or 2
- see all in Healthy cooking
Healthy menus and shopping strategies (13)
- Holiday recipes: Celebrate with healthy, festive fare
- Organic foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- Thanksgiving recipes: Delicious and healthy options
- see all in Healthy menus and shopping strategies
Nutritional supplements (3)
- Supplements: Nutrition in a pill?
- Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance
- Herbal supplements: What to know before you buy
Summer recipes: Celebrate the season
From summer's start to summer's end, here's your collection of easy summer recipes.By Mayo Clinic staff
Enjoy lazy summer days with minimal cooking and easy food preparation. This collection of summer recipes uses the season's freshest ingredients for a healthy, relaxed summer.
- Nelson JK (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 4, 2011.